Sunday, January 1, 2012

I ate sugar and..............

Accountability is important for me.

It is very important to my weight loss.  It took me a long time to be accountable for my actions.  I am not going to get into all of that but.............

I had really hoped and believed that I could continue on my weight loss road map, drilling right through the holidays without indulging in garbage food and drink.

I did not do it.

I ate garbage which included lots of white flour, sugar, a CAKE BOSS CAFE cupcake, a NYC cannolli, greasy pepperoni, loads of fat filled cheese cubes, dozens of cookies, too many craft beers, a bottle of cotton candy vodka, lasagna, garlic bread, and only God can remember the rest.

I feel like crap.
I am tired.
I am not happy with my actions or lack thereof.

Nothing I can do now but STOP it.

On the good side of this time period, I kept up my exercise regime.  I knew I over-indulged but did manage to continue to work out as I am scheduled right through the holiday period. 

I am glad I  kept on my exercise route as I am  sure I would have put on my average "10 pounds" during the month had I not.

 I am happy that last March 12th, I decided to get serious about what I put in my mouth and decided to get active.

I lost just shy of 50 pounds since that date.

 I found about 7 of those pounds this month. 

If I had not started a weight loss journey in March,  I would have been at least 60 pounds heavier today. 

 Rick is making our traditional New Years Day sauerkraut and pork. I am eating it.  I am going to enjoy it. 

Today, I am done with all the goodie crap laying around..

Tomorrow I am going to be back to clean Eating. 

Back on the horse again!



~Lisa

Photo below was taken about the time I began:



Taken last week:



No comments: