Monday, April 20, 2009

Well Here I Go

Well, Here it is. I am going to try to blog.


My name is Lisa.

I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, neice, aunt, co-worker, friend, or perhaps stranger, or something in between all of these titles.

I am sarcastic. I am loud. I am 49. I am a college graduate. I am loveable. I am annoying. Im anxious at times. I get angry. I get depressed. I feel like a child in an adult's body often. I feel alone often. Sometimes I feel lonely.

I wish I was motivated. I wish I had energy. I wish I was younger. I wish I was fit. I wish I had a better job. I wish I had persued career earlier. I wish that I liked myself at a younger age. I wish Rick was Shannon's biological father. I wish I was more organized. I wish I didn't have wrinkles on my face. I wish I had a housekeeper. I wish I could afford to splurge on something's that are very important to me. I wish that I could splurge on my daughter's wedding.

I am thankful for a beautiful daughter who has blossomed so gracefully into a young woman. I am thankful for my husband, Rick, who loves me no matter what. I am thankful for my dog Neko, who makes me smile continually. I am thankful for my cat, Pumpkin, who sleeps practically on my face, but purrs soothingly for hours. I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for Jeffrey, Shannon's Fiance. I am thankful for a warm home, food and enough money to pay the bills. I am thankful for those who make me laugh. I am thankful for those who care. I am thankful that I am an American.


It is important for me to be around people. I need people to like me. I need to make people smile or laugh. Making a person's day better is very important to me. I need to feel needed. I need to feel a part of an overall "good".

Well, that is surely enough for now.

No comments: