Saturday, November 19, 2011

I say what others are thinking....outloud

I am known for carrying my emotions on my outside, naked for the world to see. I don't mind that actually. I find it cleansing. When I am mad, people know it. If they have hurt me they know it.




When I am upset by someone or something it is my choice to react that way. When I chose to react that way, I am wasting emotion on hurt feelings or anger.



I have learned that I don't have the energy to harbor those emotions. They don't produce anything positive; and drain me.



I am the one that says what others feel. I don't let anger or hurt feelings fester, but go directly to the person(s) who can change the situation or who is provoking wasted emotional energy it in me.



Co-workers have commented that they know I speak for them when they don't have the voice.



This personality trait is part of who I am.



Just saying......









No comments: