I am late late for a very important date.
- I am thankful I am not married to TIGER WOODS. I mean really, its a wonder his poker has not rotted and fell off. What a shame. I hope he can pick his life up, mend his marriage, come up with no diseases and NEVER ever EVER do what he has been doing in the past.
- I am thankful hubby will be home soon. I was to be on a vacation day today, but staffing ended up ridiculously short and I went in for five hours. I am five hours behind schedule for preparing the house for my step son's visit tonight. So much for attempting to make more cookies. I am thankful, (trusting here ) that he is going to bust his ass to help me decorate and get things in order when he gets home (2 hours before his son is to arrive).
- I am thankful I have a job. I may not be in total love with it, but I have a job. I am thankful that I sit in traffic every morning with the others that have a job. If I wasn't sitting in traffic, I'd be unemployed.
- I am thankful that I get to see my daughter and soon to be son in law this weekend. Although we live relatively close, we are all so busy and rarely get to enjoy each other's company. I get to spend the WHOLE day with my daughter and son in law will be over for dinner. (he can't handle us a whole day and I can appreciate that :).
- I am thankful that I can walk without wincing pain. I do wish that my knees would quit the constant aching and stiffness though. I guess its not going anywhere so I need to quit thinking about it.
- I am again thankful for happy hour friday, as it makes me sit still and think with gratitude, about what is good.
- Anyhow, I am happy it is Friday!!
err, I just saw that I somehow lost last weeks happy hour friday.....I typed over the old one. Is there anyway to get it back?? Crap!
PS- I am thankful I had two windows open on my blog and I got back what I deleted. ")