Thursday, September 3, 2009

Vacation preparing is work!!


Well the countdown is on. Minus 24 hours and we will be on our journey!!
We have people sitting the adobe.
We have our puppy
Neko going to "doggie camp" including with one "spa day" !
Our Pumpkin Kitty is all ready for a week without puppy.
And.....................
the house is a
wreck.
I am dripping sweat.
The washer is going.
The dryer is going.
Hubby is cranky and running around like a madman.
"Pet Kids" are a
exhausted watching us.
They are speaking in Pet Kid language to each other; they know.
I have a countdown list that I MUST adhere to, both at
mia casa and at work.
Do not forget to....
Are my clothes co-ordinated with the rest of the family for the beach pictures?
Is that stain out of that white shirt that I already have packed for the photo shoot?
Unpack, repack.
Take out, put in.

Why is it that going on vacation is such work?

I'm so EXCITED!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, right. It's like you need a vacation just from the vacation:) Have a wonderful time:)

lisa said...

Thanks bunches.

4evernite said...

lol I don't know why but it is hard work and when you get back from vacation you feel like you need a vacation from vacation. lol.

Meeko Fabulous said...

I know exactly what you're talking about! Get a house sitter to watch the house and the girls (my puppies). Clean the house the sitter doesn't think we're complete slobs. Do laundry, pack. Argh!