Wednesday, November 4, 2009
I am sitting here in my favorite Vera Wang Evening Gown, freshy pedicured in Heeled Slides, Hair in an elaborate UPDO, and in Full RED CARPET make-up, including MAC lipgloss in playful pink, sipping champagne, as I humbly accept this award. I am thrilled that my first blog award ever has been given to me by my friend, Steven. Dude you rock, and continually knock my socks off (ha, I know you like that) :)
go visit him at http://noexcusenoexplanation.blogspot.com/
There are a few rules for receiving this award:
Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends
Each Superior Scribbler must name the author, the name of the blog, and link of the blog, from whom he/she has received the award (me-Lisa E) http://snogirllygoeskeyboardhappy.blogspot.com/
Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post
http://scholastic-scribe.blogspot.com/2008/10/200-this-blings-for-you.html, which explains The Award.
Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. (that Mr. Linky thing is on the bottom of the award description page)That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Now that we've Dispatched with the Formalities, cue the drumroll, please. The 5 Recipients of The Superior Scribbler Award today are:
1. Michael~Meeko Fabulous . His blog http://meekothedisgruntledsecretary.blogspot.com/
He is so full of life and humor. He is a scorpio, like ME :O) and he makes smile often when reading about his daily "grind" in the administrative field.
2. Dinah, a lovely lady I recently crossed paths with in blogland. Her Blog http://myaimlessinfatuation.blogspot.com/ A visit with Dinah is like a breath of fresh air. Her writing is positive and her pictures are soothing. I am glad I found her blog!
3. Dee~a true lady. I really really really am so happy I met her for a multitude of reasons. She makes my world a better place :O). Do drop by her blog and say hi~ Sunshine on My Shoulder-A journey of faith, courage and strength http://forgetfuld.blogspot.com/
4. "Bambi" at http://rxbambi.blogspot.com/ Visit her blog. Funny, positive and she LOVES animals. You can't go wrong! Thanks for crossing my blog path!
5. Sandi aka Doris the Great at Aging Disgracefully http://newfie-girl.blogspot.com/ I am so thankful I fell into her blog at the time of my life when I turn 50. She is so vibrant and I love how she embraces her "laugh lines"
CHEERS TO YOU ALL!
Psssst.............did I do this right Steven?