- I am happy cuz' today is Friday. It has been a long week for me. I don't mind working hard, but I don't like going in circles,which I did this week.
- I am happy we are going to see Ralphi May ( i think that is his name, that guy from last comic standing) tomorrow with hubby, daughter and her soon to be hubby.Hubby wants to sit up front (he has never gone to a comedy show). There is no freakin' way I am sitting up front (been there done that)
- I am happy that I got invited to a birthday party, and got to graciously turn it down, but get my disappointment and hurt into the light. The only bad part is that the person having the party was doing it for all the right reasons, and was innocently made aware of ironic circumstances that left him speechless..
- I am happy my house is semi-clean before the weekend so I don't feel guilty "not cleaning" during my off time. I am really trying to keep up with my house daily instead of it turning into a dumpster project on the weekend.
- I am happy that the woman who bravely played a significant part of stopping that military officer at fort hood has been publicly honored for her bravery. I was so impressed with her demeanor. She accepted being a hero (which most people ridiculously play down) in such a humble way, stating she would only accept the title if all the others involved were recognized also. She is such a class act.
- I am sure I am happy for many more reasons, but as of yet, I have not got enough coffee in my brain to think.
- I am happy you are here reading this post. Try out this idea on your blog. It is good to find the good in your life and acknowledge it (I would love it if you hit the follow button and took my button to your blog too-I will do the same) (OK, Maybe I am asking too much, but again, forgive me, I haven't had my pot of joe.)
Visit the awesome blogs of the originators of this HAPPY HOUR FRIDAY
BAMBI, I just realized that I did not click your follow button. I did today. Geesh, I visit and enjoy both of your blogs daily. Im so dorky