Saturday, July 4, 2009

America~a couple of random thoughts


America is my home.
I am a mixture of Swedish and German descent but, America is all that I know. We have had our share of changes in the most recent years which makes the world as we know it different.
I have no desire to live in any other country.
This is my home.
Our leaders need the support of our one nation under God, no matter what our political affiliation may be.
I am proud of our men and women who diligently fight for freedom.
My heart is heavy for the families that are left to take care of business while their mother, father, brother, sister, wife or husband is away from them serving all of us.
Sincere gratitude goes to the military and their families for the sacrifices they make to keep our country strong.
America is a country of endurance and determination. We are the land of opportunity.
I am proud to be American and celebrate her birth.
Happy 4th of July.

Just Randoms on the Birthday of the USA

No comments: